My Official Welcome Note




Yep, this is my first blog post. I have always loved writing and I am grateful that I  have the opportunity to use this blog to express my creativity, learn – yes, I have a lot to learn, impact positively to my generation and help raise a generation of African readers/leaders. A lot of people will ask, why author a blog? There are approximately over 160 million blogs in the internet, why add one to the number?  That question is just like saying that there are there are millions if not billions of books out there why write one. The truth is that there are many sides to a story and it is pertinent that people see from different sides. Learning never ends, and in this generation of internet users I am confident that the internet could be used positively to influence our generation.
This blog would be used as a medium to give a voice to the voiceless in our generation, encourage education, entertain and most importantly celebrate Africa. I would use this medium to appreciate God almighty, people who I consider mentors to me; Bamidele Onibalusi of Writers in Charge blog  the richness of his blog inspired mine and every blogger out there. Also I  am grateful to star actress Stella Damascus who encouraged me in my endeavour, thanks ma you are truly a role model. Thanks to my family and friends who stood by me and also to you lovely people that read this blog. Thanks, thanks and many thanks. Love you all.

 

This is my nicest picture; don’t expect me to look this great in reality. Lol … the inventor of Photoshop is a genius!

Comments

  1. Welcome on board Vicky! I hope u will Utilize ur writing skill generously via this blog. Bravo to u!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome on board Vicky! I hope u will Utilize ur writing skill generously via this blog. Bravo to u!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much sis for the support.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fastest way to prepare Kunu Aya (Tigernut 100% Natural Drink)

Singing sensation Sia finally reveals her face

There Are No Shortcuts In Life! - Interview With Wife, Msc Holder And PhD Researcher At Washington State University