Let's Talk About The Song Fada Fada By Phyno Ft. Olamide

  While travelling to Abuja from my village (yes, we all come from villages) our vehicle stopped at Onitsha at the company's park. I along with other passengers started getting really pissed when our driver was his sweet time in the company’s office. 'Did he really think that we were going to sleep at the park, all these useless drivers self?'one fat man grumbled.  'Na so all of them be' one madam consoled him. I won’t be able to narrate the barrage of insults hurled at the driver. Wetin con concern agbero with overload? the man did not even care at all! One by one I noticed that the passengers began to alight from the vehicle and they were moving to a particular wheel barrow, I didn’t not really care but after about 10 minutes when I was the only one in the vehicle I had to go see what the noise was all about. Meeeen! In Frank  Odega’s voice,  what I heard and saw really impressed me for the first time I watched Phyno”s Fada Fada being played on a small sharp television that was placed on a small stool in the wheel barrow. Within minutes crowd gathered and they started singing and dancing to the song not minding the fact that they were in the park, I danced too (covers my face). The angry passengers got placated immediately,hawkers, drivers, passers by all couldn’t resist the beat of the song. The owner of the wheel barrow became the star of the moment and he replayed the song over and over again! The man market really moved because alot of people bought the dvd from him. While listening to the song, the first thing that came to my mind was that the song will be on my traditional marriage playlist!  Let's see some snapshots of the music video

That's Phyno Onyenna doing his thing! 

Olamide (badoo) and Phyno
The traditional dancers were energetic! 


Olamide killed it with his traditional dance ( a di Kwam loyal). 

Lyrics Of Fada Fada By Phyno Ft. Olamide
DOWNLOAD AUDIO HERE
[Chorus – Phyno]
Chineke Nna emegokwa nwa ogbenye Ezege
Everyday by day i just dey celebrate oh (eh)
Everything i do e just dey penetrate oh
I just want to say o thank you Jehovah oh
See i’m living large i get Angels o for my gate oh
Never forget where i come from na from ghetto (eh) Oh no no no no no no no no no no (ah)
I just want to say o thank you Jehovah oh (eh)
Buru ekene riwo otuto Fada Fada eeeh (Fada Fada eeeh) A di kwam Loyal o Fada Fada eeeh (Fada Fada eeeh)
[Verse 1 – Phyno]
I’maputa iru ogu nwanne belu ebelu
Anyi kolu gi ife anyi fulu nwanne you must kwere
See i come from East enter street brother you know Ezi’m ife i turn to beast nwanne you already know
I’ma na onye ahu nyelu’m ndu nga efe ya efe
(Eze ebeghebi)
Onye ahu nyelu’m ego nga eto ya oh (Eze ebeghebi)
I’ma na ndi akpo kpalu’m boot nga ese ha ese
(Ndi okpoloo)
Asa ahu kpalu’m boot nga ako ha o (Asa okpoloo)
[Bridge – Phyno]
I came also and conquer
Olofuta’m Mr wonder
Some wish ka mu ba nye under (at all)
I fire them with thunder
Nwa na akuzi kwanu nujuu(oh no no noo no)
Ma na ochie uh!!
I cover myself ooh
[Chorus – Phyno]
Chineke Nna emegokwa nwa ogbenye Ezege
Everyday by day i just dey celebrate oh (eh)
Everything i do e just dey penetrate oh
I just want to say o thank you Jehovah oh
See i’m living large i get Angels o for my gate oh
Never forget where i come from na from ghetto (eh) Oh no no no no no no no no no no (ah)
I just want to say o thank you Jehovah oh (eh)
Buru ekene riwo otuto Fada Fada eeeh (Fada Fada eeeh) A di kwam Loyal o Fada Fada eeeh (Fada Fada eeeh)
[Verse 2 – Olamide]
I buy moto i dey travel go obodo oyinbo
Na Private Jet remain for me Baba you know
Okwudili biko bia na eba take e photo
E no easy to dey chill with Governor Ambode
Na Father figure the Governor e be to me oh
Since i lost my dad na him e don adopt me oh
I say gone are the days wey owu dey hugi me
Right about now all the Chiks dey sit down with me
I thank Jehova Agu n’eche mba akanchawa oh
(akanchawa NaijaExtra.com)
Na Pounds and dollars me and my guys dey take shower
oh (akanchawa)
Oya walele where you dey oh (walele eeh)
Ebine okpako where u dey oh (walele eeh)
[Chorus – Phyno]
Chineke Nna emegokwa nwa ogbenye Ezege
Everyday by day i just dey celebrate oh (eh)
Everything i do e just dey penetrate oh
I just want to say o thank you Jehovah oh
See i’m living large i get Angels o for my gate oh
Never forget where i come from na from ghetto (eh) Oh no no no no no no no no no no (ah)
I just want to say o thank you Jehovah oh (eh)
Buru ekene riwo otuto Fada Fada eeeh (Fada Fada eeeh) A di kwam Loyal o Fada Fada eeeh (Fada Fada eeeh)

You can download the song @ 
www.naijaextra.com/2016/05/lyrics-phyno-ft-olamide-fada-fada-ghetto-gospel/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fastest way to prepare Kunu Aya (Tigernut 100% Natural Drink)

Singing sensation Sia finally reveals her face

There Are No Shortcuts In Life! - Interview With Wife, Msc Holder And PhD Researcher At Washington State University