Singing sensation Sia finally reveals her face

The Lagbaja of America has finally put a name to the face. The chandelier hit maker revealed her face when she went for coffee run and she looked drop dead gorgeous.
She has revealed her reason for living in obscurity on the Ellen Degeneres talk show:
Well, it’s just so that I can go to target and buy a hose if I want to. Or if I find in in need of a restroom, I can go in the side of the road, no one would be following me with a camera trying to get a shot’.
I think she is gorgeous and would personally love to see more of her face.
More pics of the singer below.

Comments

  1. Dats ryt...Your blog just made history by showing me the real look of my female favorite sensation...
    Kudos Nemy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Joseph for the comment. I'm also Sia's biggest fan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fastest way to prepare Kunu Aya (Tigernut 100% Natural Drink)

There Are No Shortcuts In Life! - Interview With Wife, Msc Holder And PhD Researcher At Washington State University